CALL CENTRE SUPERVISOR – IMMEDIATE OPPORTUNITY
Join our Formula™️ 1 Team and become part of the Spectacle!
WPG has been selected by Formula™️ 1 to provide contact centre support to their fans worldwide and 2018 has ended in full success, placing WPG Racing Solutions the 3 rd Contact Center in Europe (according to the ECCCSA Awards).
As a Supervisor, you will be part of an elite Customer Support group, to support one of the world’s premier brands. F1™️ has an unparalleled reputation worldwide with over 500+ million affluent consumers. You will start at “full speed” and won’t slow down for the first few months. The team you will get to lead is young, energetic, tech-savvy, so if you are the right person let’s meet up.
WPG has built a custom call centre and training facility dedicated to F1™️ and our Agents – it’s a special working environment that immerses our staff in everything F1™️. This is truly a unique career opportunity to join our team and work with the “fastest” company in the world!
We are offering a competitive compensation package, benefits and flexible working schedule. We are building a fast-paced culture that will be gratifying and “competitive”!
If you have the drive to become part of the F1™️ spectacle – we want you to apply by visiting us at www.worldpgl.com and sending your CV to [email protected]
- Previous experience leading and supervising, manage and coach/mentor your team on all forms of communication, (call, chat, and e-mail).
- Strong management and organizational skills.
- Assume ownership of escalated scenarios from fans either by telephone or email.
- Ensure the team responds promptly to fan inquiries and complaints and resolve them accordingly.
- Ensure the team processes requests and refunds.
- Meet Quality and Productivity standards via Daily and Weekly reviews.
- Record details of inquiries, comments, complaints and actions are taken.
- Communicate with other departments, as needed.
- Work with the Management to develop an ongoing staff performance review program.
- Analyze daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- Nurture a fun and “competitive” working environment
- Point of contact during race weekends for F1.
- Conduct regular performance reviews with the team (121’s)
- Attend regular operational meetings.
- This position reports to our Operations Manager
- MUST be able to work in shifts, on Nights and Weekends.
- 2-3+ years of hands-on experience in coaching, mentoring and quality assessment.
- Experience with supervising and developing agents.
- Experience with foreign stakeholders.
- Experience working with multilingual environments.
- Fluent in English (strong skills both written and spoken) and a proficiency on one of Spanish, French and German is an asset.
- Experience with retention programs.
- People oriented and results driven.
- Ability to lead, organize and prioritize your team.
- Determined, positive and being able to take decisions under pressure.
- Coaching certificate is a plus.
- CANDIDATES MUST BE ABLE TO START ASAP.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive package commensurate with experience.
- Fun and engaging incentives.
- Medical insurance.
- The work contract is Full-time.
The job is based in Bucharest and conveniently located near the Dristor