Join our Formula™️ 1 Team and become part of the Spectacle!
WPG Racing Solutions provide contact centre support Formula™️ 1, fans worldwide and have been selected this year by ECCCSA as one of the Top-3, BEST Small Contact Centre in Europe.
This is truly a unique career opportunity to join our team and work with the “fastest” company in the world! As a Trainer and Quality Specialist, you will be responsible for training and develop the team and you will be part of an elite Customer Care group supporting Formula 1™️, one of the world’s premier brands.
This opportunity is much more than a Trainer position. We pride ourselves with our multi-media training facility and you will be involved in the design and selections of the tools you’ll require to provide the best training environment. You will work with the Formula 1™️ directly and our Management to develop the tools and culture of our highly trained agents! You will be reviewing the quality of the work of our team as an ongoing responsibility of this position.
We are offering an excellent compensation package, fun benefits, flexible hours and a world-class multi-media training center/lounge. We have built a fast-paced culture and you will be joining a team that loves what they do and you will be working directly for our G.M. who is one of the most respected and knowledgeable people in the contact centre industry.
If YOU believe you are the right person to join WPG’s Team, tell us why, by visiting us at
www.wpgrs.org and sending your CV to F1jobs@worldpgl.com
- To train 30 – 50 in the next few months for the launch of the new Formula 1™️ season in March.
- Review and improve our training program and QA system.
- Review and coach customer service reps (call, chat and e-mail).
- Work with the Management and Supervisors to develop an ongoing staff performance review program.
- Develop weekly and monthly training, quizzes and quality reports.
- Nurture a positive working environment with your co-workers.
- This position reports to our Management Team.
- Trainer 5+ years of hands-on experience in training, program & manuals development and quality assessment.
- Must process well developed training skills of both practical product knowledge and “soft skills” training.
- Must be able to work some of the weekends during the year.
- Experience with training reps both in a classroom and remote.
- Experience with foreign stakeholders.
- Experience working with multilingual environments.
- Fluent in English both written and spoken. (Additional languages are an asset).
- Able to work on deadlines with firm “deliverables” required by Formula 1™️.
- People oriented and results driven.
- References are required.
- POSITION IS OPEN IMMEDIATELY.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience.
- Performance bonus program.
- Fun and engaging benefits.
- Flexible work hours.
- Liberal vacation time from Nov. to March.
- Private medical insurance.