Join our Formula™️ 1 Team and become part of the Spectacle!
WPG Racing Solutions provide contact centre support Formula™️ 1 fans worldwide and have been selected this year by ECCCSA as one of the Top-3, BEST Small Contact Centre in Europe.
As our Zendesk Developer, you will be part of an elite Customer Care group supporting Formula 1™️ one of the world’s premier brands. You will be instrumental in developing the tools and enhancing our Zendesk ticketing system that supports over 500+ million fans. This is an opportunity to join a growing organization and join a dynamic team that is young, energetic and tech-savvy.
You will work closely to understand and translate F1™️ and our own business needs into detailed requirements and technical plans. You will be used to working in finite time-frames and translating internal product road maps. You’ll be responsible for the design, development, coding, testing and debugging of everything you deliver. You will also have the opportunity to build a team over time, as we enhance and monetize our Zendesk product.
This includes hands-on new development as well as support, maintenance or enhancement of existing applications. You are the perfect match if you have: – built, tweaked and enhanced web sites and apps, preferably for enterprise level products. You will need strong problem-solving skills with an ability to deliver on time and work with minimal supervision with the end goal to always deliver a quality product. If you have the drive to become part of the F1™️ spectacle – apply today by visiting us at
www.worldpgl.com and sending your CV to F1jobs@worldpgl.com
- Assume ownership of escalated scenarios – internal and external.
- Ensure we respond promptly to system inquiries and complaints and resolve them accordingly.
- Meet Quality and Productivity standards.
- Record details of inquiries, comments, complaints and actions are taken.
- Work with F1™️ and our Management, Supervisors, Trainers and our internal departments.
- Develop weekly and monthly reports.
- This position reports to our General Manager.
- 2+ years’ experience working with ZENDESK programing and 3 rd party applications.
- Willingness/ interest to learn enough iOS/ XCode and Android to prototype Apps leveraging Zendesk & Mobile SDK
- MUST be able to work a portion of your shifts on Evenings and Weekends shifts during Race Season (March – November) and be flexible with work hours.
- Additional experience with Salesforce CRM and/or iOS/Android App development is a definite asset (but not essential).
- Fluent in English (strong skills both written and spoken)
- Project oriented, and results driven.
- Ability to prioritize and organize your projects.
- Patient and positive.
- CANDIDATES MUST BE ABLE TO START in January.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- Performance bonus program.
- Fun and engaging benefits and incentives.
- Flexible work hours.
- Liberal vacation time from Nov. to March.
- Medical insurance.
- The work contract is Full-time.