Want to see the F1 ™ live races in Australia and Bahrain while helping fans
getting an awesome experience too?
Even if you are passionate about F1™ or not, this is truly an unique opportunity to work with one of the
most famous brands in the world and one of the best contact centers in Europe!
In your role as a Customer Support advisor for Formula 1™, you will need to be Commanding, Charismatic,
Audacious and Intense, just like the awesome pilots you will see all through the race season of 2019!
You’ll assist the F1™ fans with all sorts of questions, through the designated Zendesk ticketing platform,
via chat, email and phone!
As the communication will be mostly in English, your written as well as spoken language levels should be
In order to join us, you will need to:
–Be available to work during the night and during the weekends (as some of
the races will be on a different time zone);
-Be available to join the training week in full time mode (8 h/day) starting with 1st of March.
· Deal directly with customers either by telephone or email/chat;
· Respond promptly to customer enquiries and complaints and resolve them accordingly;
· Process orders, forms, applications and requests;
· Assign direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated department;
· Meet Quality and Productivity standards;
· Record details of inquiries, comments, complaints and actions taken;
· Communicate with other departments, as needed;
· This position reports to the Team Leader/Supervisor.
-Besides a base salary, you will be highly compensated for all your efforts during the season, so there’s no
need to mention the night and the weekend bonuses;
-Highly flexible schedule;
-Fun and engaging perks during the race weekends;
-Opportunity to join the permanent staff;
We hope we’ve convinced you to come and meet us! We’re looking forward to
welcoming our new colleagues!