Who we are
- We are a Canadian owned company with operations
based in Bucharest, where we have a well-educated, multilingual staff and
currently provide services in multiple languages.
- We are the Fan Engagement contact Centre
for Formula 1 and helped them
launch F1-TV their OTT service this year – we support them
over 100 countries, multiple languages, 365. We built a custom facility dedicated
to “everything Racing” and 25 seat agent training centre.
- We are a bespoke provider whose business focuses on
support for the OTT, Racing and Esports Industries. We
build Premium services specifically for our customers and pride ourselves on
developing a team culture that aligns with their services and fans of our
- We are the first company that has recognized the
need for high quality support for the Esports Industry and are focusing on
building Fans Engagement Teams and support infrastructure.
- Robert Spekman, our G.M., has 25+ years’ experience at all levels. His background includes managing LEGO’s Worldwide Contact Centre in 12 languages and has brought their “best practices” and process to our company. He has an extensive background in work force management and event planning forSports Events. He is fluent in English, German and Dutch.
- We have developed our own IP support software including an “Fan omni-channel support system” and a “QualityScorecard” System – both of which are used by Formula 1.
- The Canadian Government works closely with us on growth and have provided us expansion financing through EDC, Export Development Bank and BDC Business Development Bank.